Journal of Simulation Engineering
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The manuscript submission file can be in DOCX, PDF, or HTML (preferably adherent to the journal format). Accepted manuscripts will have to be reformatted into the adherent HTML format of JSimE.
- The manuscript adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The manuscript has been checked for spelling and grammar.
- The Title is short and informative.
- Author names and their affiliations have been provided.
- The Abstract can be read as stand-alone text.
- Relevant keywords (at least 3 and at most 5) describing the manuscript has been provided.
- All references mentioned in the Bibliography are cited in the text and vice-versa.
- All references are provided with web links (URLs).
- Permission has been obtained for use of copyrighted material from other sources including the Web.
- All necessary declarations have been made.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.